Zebadiah - gift of God.
- A son of Asahel, Joab's brother (1 Chr. 27:7).
- A Levite who took part as one of the teachers in the system of national education instituted by Jehoshaphat (2 Chr. 17:7, 8).
- The son of Ishmael, "the ruler of the house of Judah in all the king's matters" (2 Chr. 19:8-11).
- A son of Beriah (1 Chr. 8:15).
- A Korhite porter of the Lord's house (1 Chr. 26:2). Three or four others of this name are also mentioned.
This entry incorporates text from the public domain Easton's Bible Dictionary, originally published in 1897.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.