Xanthus (pronounced:/ˈzænθəs/; Ancient Greek: Ξάνθος, Xanthos, "yellow, blond") may refer to:
In Greek mythology
- Xanthus, son of Triopas and Oreasis
- Xanthus, a son of Phaenops who was killed by Diomedes
- Xanthus, a Theban king, the son of Ptolemy, killed by Andropompus or Melanthus
- Xanthus, a son of Aegyptus who was killed by the Danaid Arcadia
- Xanthus, lover of Alcinoe, who left her family to be with him
- Xanthus, son of Erymanthus and father of Psophis
- Xanthus, husband of Herippe
- Xanthus, one of the four sons of Tremiles and Praxidike
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|This page uses content from the English Wikipedia. The original article was at Xanthus. The list of authors can be seen in the page history.|