|Please help improve this article by expanding it. Further information might be found on the talk page. (July 2007)|
Before he was a computer programmer, Wynn was a professional singer and recording artist. In the 1960s, he sang on an album that won a Grammy. In the 1970s, he was a broadcast journalist.
Today, he is known as Archbishop Wynn Wagner III, an elder in the Old Catholic Church. He is the Coadjutor bishop of the North American Old Catholic Church (NAOCC) and the Regionary Bishop of the Southern Province USA, which consists of the US States Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee and Texas. His church is St Mychal Judge Old Catholic Church in Dallas Texas USA. The church is named after the chaplain of the New York fire department. Fr Judge is called "Victim #1" of 9/11.
In addition to software, the archbishop has composed a Mass and written several books, mostly dealing with Liberal Christianity:
- A Pilgrim's Guide to the Old Catholic Church available at Amazon
- A Catechism of the Old Catholic Church available at St. Alban Press
- a Book of Prayer (currently out of print)
- Pax et Fides (currently out of print)
- influential (gay fiction, available at MysticWays