Vestments are liturgical garments and articles associated primarily with the Christian religion, especially among Latin Rite and other Catholics, Eastern Orthodox, Anglicans, Methodists, and Lutherans. Many other groups also make use of vestments, but this was a point of controversy in the Protestant Reformation and sometimes since - notably during the Ritualist controversies in England in the 19th century.
- Vestments used by Roman Catholics, Anglicans, Lutherans and some other Protestants
- Vestments used by Roman Catholics, Anglicans, Lutherans, and some (American) United Methodists
- Vestments used by Roman Catholics, Anglicans, and some Lutherans
- Vestments used by some Roman Catholics and some Anglicans and Lutherans
- Vestments used only by Roman Catholics
- Vestments used only by Anglicans
- Eastern Church vestments
- Vestments (Orthodox Church)
- Mormon Vestments
- Pontifical vestments
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.