Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The Holy See|
This article is part of the series:
The Vatican Publishing House (Italian: Libreria Editrice Vaticana; Latin: Officina libraria editoria Vaticana) (LEV) is a publisher established by the Holy See in 1926. It is responsible for publishing official documents of the Roman Catholic Church, including Papal bulls and encyclicals.
In 1926, the library was separated from the printing and transformed into autonomous body that was entrusted with the sale of books that were being made to print by the Holy See.
It has its own constitution and its own rules. The statutes of LEV 'Article 2 states: "The Libreria Editrice Vaticana has the fundamental aim of publishing the documents of the Supreme Pontiff and the Holy See."
- List of papal bulls
- List of Encyclicals of Pope Pius XI
- List of Encyclicals of Pope Pius XII
- List of Encyclicals of Pope John XXIII
- List of Encyclicals of Pope Paul VI
- List of Encyclicals of Pope John Paul II
- List of Encyclicals of Pope Benedict XVI
- ↑ "Anniversaries and Exhibitions". The Catholic Historical Review 92 (2): 470–481. April 2007. doi:10.1353/cat.2007.0153. http://muse.jhu.edu/login?uri=/journals/catholic_historical_review/v093/93.2comments.html. Retrieved 2008-05-01.
- ↑ Pope John Paul II. "Pastor Bonus". http://www.vatican.va/holy_father/john_paul_ii/apost_constitutions/documents/hf_jp-ii_apc_19880628_pastor-bonus-other-institutes_lt.html.
- ↑ "Vatican 'cashes in' by putting price on the Pope's copyright". The Times. 2006-01-23. http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/europe/article717916.ece. Retrieved 2008-05-01.
|This article about a publishing company is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
|This Roman Catholicism-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|