- (Greek: Οζι in 1 Chr., Σαουια in Ezra; Latin: Ozi) The son of Bukki, and a descendant of Aaron (1 Chr. 6:5, 51; Ezra 7:4).
- (Greek: Οζι; Latin: Ozi) A grandson of Issachar (1 Chr. 7:2, 3).
- (Greek: Οζι; Latin: Ozi) A son of Bela, and grandson of Benjamin (1 Chr. 7:7).
- (Greek: Οζι; Latin: Ozi) A Benjamite, a chief in the tribe (1 Chr. 9:8).
- (Greek: Οζι; Latin: Azzi) A son of Bani. He had the oversight of the Levites after the return from captivity (Neh. 11:22).
- (Greek: Οζι; Latin: Azzi) The head of the house of Jedaiah, one of "the chief of the priests" (Neh. 12:19).
- (Greek: Οζι; Latin: Azzi) A priest who assisted in the dedication of the walls of Jerusalem (Neh. 12:42).
It may also refer to:
- Uzzi, Romanian Hip-Hop artist, member of B.U.G. Mafia
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
This entry incorporates text from the public domain Easton's Bible Dictionary, originally published in 1897.