|This article is an orphan, as few or no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from related articles; suggestions are available. (February 2009)|
|This article may not meet the notability guideline for biographies. Please help to establish notability by adding reliable, secondary sources about the topic. If notability cannot be established, the article is likely to be merged, redirected, or deleted. (October 2009)|
| This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. Please help by adding reliable sources. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately, especially if potentially libelous or harmful. (October 2009)
(Find sources: – )
Udi Davidi (Hebrew: אודי דוידי) is an Israeli singer, musician, lyricist and composer who lives in Maon. Davidi often writes about the relationship between God and man, and is influenced by the teachings of Rabbi Nachman of Breslov.
His third album sold over 10,000 copies and was picked for the Galgalatz playlist.
- Speak To Him (2005), דבר אליו
- Coming Back to You חוזר אליך
- Time For Everything (2008), זמן לכל
- Good Winds (2009), רוחות טובות
- מזמור לדוידי, דודו כהן - A review of "Speak to Him" in Maariv-NRG, 27/12/2004 (Hebrew)
- מוזיקה מהדיר, רועי שרון - An interview with Davidi in Maariv-NRG, 6/2/2008 (Hebrew)
|This article about an Israeli singer is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|