Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The types of evolution discussed by scientists are:
- Cosmic Evolution (the origin of space, time, matter and energy from nothing)
- Stellar and Planetary Evolution (the origin of stars and planets)
- Abiogenesis (the origin of organic life from non-organic molecules)
- Biological Evolution (the development and diversification of biological life, often broken into microevolution and macroevolution)
- Chemical Evolution (the development of the larger elements from hydrogen)
Only the fifth phase has been observed and documented. The first four are assumed.