Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Toongabbie Anglican Church (TAC) is a medium sized evangelical Anglican church in the Sydney Diocese of the Anglican Church of Australia. The church is located at 46 Binalong Road (Cnr Binalong and Burrabogee Roads) in the suburb of Toongabbie in Sydney's west. Toongabbie Anglican Church is the sole church in the Anglican Parish of Toongabbie.
- Traditional Church (Sunday 8am)
- Family Church (Sunday 9:45am)
- Sunday Night Church (6pm)
Children's and youth ministries
- Creche and Kid's Church - part of Family Church
- Kids@Play - a fortnightly play group
- One80 and Ignite - youth groups
- Young Adults Bible Study (YABS)
- Thursday Ladies' Bible Study
- Philip Bassett, Rector
- Neil Atwood, Associate Minister
- Tim Adams, Student Minister
- Chris Forder, MTS Trainee
- Laura Rowland, MTS Trainee
The church is built on land that was granted to William Wentworth. The parish has contained up to four churches.
List of rectors
- Raj Gupta 2007 -
- Philip Bassett 1996 - 2007
- John Reid
- Martin Robinson
- Doug Parker
- Don Meadows
Return to Churches in New South Wales Index