Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Timothy Larsen is a Christian scholar and the McManis Professor of Christian Thought at Wheaton College. Larsen received a BA in History and MA in Theology at Wheaton College (1989; 1990) and earned at PhD in History at the University of Stirling, Scotland (1997). He is a Fellow of the Royal Historical Society and has been elected a Visiting Fellow, Trinity College, Cambridge.
|This article is a stub. You can help Religion Wiki by.|
- Ed. with Daniel Treier, The Cambridge Companion to Evangelical Theology. Cambridge, 2007.
- Ed. with Mark Husbands, Women, Ministry, and the Gospel: Exploring New Paradigms. InterVarsity Press, 2007.
- Crisis of Doubt: Honest Faith in Nineteenth-Century England. Oxford, 2006. 
- Ed. with Jeff Greenman, Reading Romans through the Centuries: Encounters from the Early Church to Karl Barth. Brazos Press, 2005.
- Contested Christianity: The Political and Social Contexts of Victorian Theology. Baylor University Press, 2004.
- Ed., Biographical Dictionary of Evangelicals. Leicester and InterVarsity Press, 2003.
- For additional publications go here.
- ↑ Named The Book of the Year for 2006 by Books and Culture.