Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday (Ps. 90:4)
- one man among a thousand have I found (Eccl. 7:28)
- A little one shall become a thousand (Isa. 60:22)
- one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day (2 Pet. 3:8)
- Satan, and bound him a thousand years (Rev. 20:2)
- they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years (Rev. 20:4)
- dwell...with men on earth a thousand years (D&C 29:11)
- when the thousand years are ended...then will I spare the earth (D&C 29:22)
- first seal contains the things of the first thousand years (D&C 77:7)
- devil...not be loosed for the space of a thousand years (D&C 88:110)
- for the space of a thousand years the earth shall rest (Moses 7:64)
- one thousand years according to the time appointed (Abr. 3:4)
Come, All Ye Sons of God, no. 322, verse 4:
And when your grief is o'er and ended your affliction,
Your spirits then will soar to await the Resurrection;
And then his presence you'll enjoy,
In heav'nly bliss your time employ,
A thousand years in Zion to praise the Lamb.
Great God, Attend While Zion Sings, no. 88, verse 1:
Great God, attend while Zion sings
The joy that from thy presence springs.
To spend one day with thee on earth
Exceeds a thousand days of mirth.
He Died! The Great Redeemer Died, no. 192, verse 2:
Come, Saints, and drop a tear or two
For him who groaned beneath your load;
He shed a thousand drops for you,
A thousand drops of precious blood.
Let Zion in Her Beauty Rise, no. 41, verse 3:
That glorious rest will then commence
Which prophets did foretell,
When Saints will reign with Christ on earth,
And in his presence dwell
A thousand years, oh, glorious day!
Dear Lord, prepare my heart
To stand with thee on Zion’s mount
And nevermore to part.
The Glorious Gospel Light Has Shone, no. 283, verse 3:
And we for them can be baptized,
Yes, for our friends most dear,
That they can with the just be raised
When Gabriel’s trump they hear;
That they may come with Christ again
When he to earth descends,
A thousand years with him to reign,
And with their earthly friends.
With All the Power of Heart and Tongue, no. 79, verse 3:
Amidst a thousand snares I stand,
Upheld and guided by thy hand.
Thy words my fainting soul revive
And keep my dying faith alive.
One Thousandth article
On Friday 15 June 2007 this article became MormonWiki.com's 1,000th article during MormonWiki.com Edit Days.