In Greek mythology, Thestor' (Ancient Greek: Θέστωρ) is a name that may refer to:
- Thestor, another Trojan, brother of Satnius. They were sons of Enops and a Naiad nymph of the river Satnioeis. Thestor was slain by Patroclus, and Satnius by Ajax the Lesser.
- Thestor, father of Alcmaon (not to be confused with Alcmaeon). His son fought at Troy and was killed by Sarpedon with a spear.
- ↑ Scholia on Apollonius Rhodius, Argonautica, 1. 139
- ↑ Tzetzes, Homeric Allegories, Prologue, 639
- ↑ Homer, Iliad, 1. 69
- ↑ Gaius Julius Hyginus, Fabulae, 190
- ↑ Quintus Smyrnaeus, Fall of Troy, 3. 229
- ↑ Homer, Iliad 14. 444; 16. 401
- ↑ Homer, Iliad, 12. 394