|Address||224, Zenkai, Igawadani, Nishi-ku, Kobe, Hyogo 651-2108|
- Main Hall - National Treasure of Japan. It was rebuilt in 1293.
- Sanmon (Nio Gate) - Important Cultural Property of Japan. It was rebuilt in Muromachi period.
- Pagoda - It was built in 1688.
- Amidadō - It was built in 1688.
- Gomadō - It was built in Edo period
- Shakadō - It was built in Edo period
- Rakandō - It was built in Edo period
- Bell tower
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Taisanji, Kobe|
|This article about a Japanese building- or structure-related topic is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
|This Buddhism-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|