St Hermogenes was added only in the year 1913.
In 2005 the Church of Russia added St Innocent (March 31 and October 6), St Macarius (December 30), St Job (April 5 and June 19), St Tikhon (April 7 and October 9), St Philaret (November 19), St Peter (September 27), and St Macarius (February 16).
By celebrating these hierarchs on a common day, the Church offers each of them equal honor, as heavenly protectors of the city of Moscow and prayerful intercessors for Russia.
Troparion (Tone 4)
- O Russian Hierarchs,
- Guardians of the Apostolic tradition,
- Firm pillars, guides of Orthodoxy,
- Peter, Alexis, Jonah, and Philip,
- Pray to the Lord of all,
- To grant peace to the world and great mercy to our souls.
Kontakion (Tone 3)
- You were holy as hierarchs;
- You taught the people and you were well-pleasing to God.
- He has glorified you with incorruption and miracles
- As disciples of the grace of God.