|St. Xavier High School (Cincinnati)|
|Diocese:||Archdiocese of Cincinnati|
|Named after:||St. Francis Xavier|
|President:||Fr. Walter Deye, S.J.|
|Principal:||Dave B. Mueller|
|Campus:||120 full-time teachers|
|Motto:||Vidit Mirabilia Magna, Men for Others, Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam, Magis|
|Colors:||Royal blue and white|
|Conference:||Greater Catholic League South|
|Address & Contact Information|
|Address:||600 W. North Bend Rd.|
St. Xavier High School is a Jesuit high school located in the United States of America in Cincinnati, Ohio. It is an all-male college preparatory high school founded in 1831.
St. Xavier currently has an enrollment of 1,520 young men who come from all areas of Greater Cincinnati. The school is rather diverse as students from a variety of cultural backgrounds find a home at St. Xavier. Ninety-nine percent of each year's graduates enter a four-year college or university program. Year in and year out, students from St. Xavier earn National Merit recognition and post some of the highest scores on college entrance exams.
- 600 W. North Bend Rd.
- Cincinnati, Ohio 45224-1499
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 St. Xavier High School (2008). "2008–2009 St. Xavier High School Administration". http://www.stxavier.org/s/106/stxavier.aspx?pgid=730. Retrieved September 23 2008.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 St. Xavier High School (2008). "Xcellent Facts". http://www.stxavier.org/s/106/stxavier.aspx?pgid=1853. Retrieved September 23 2008.
- ↑ Latin for "He has seen great wonders," a motto shared with Xavier University.
- ↑ Daugherty, Paul (December 1). "Going to St. Xavier not a phase". The Cincinnati Enquirer (Gannett Company). http://www.stxavier.org/s/106/stxavier.aspx?pgid=327&ecid=1450. Retrieved May 5. "A motto there is Men For Others. It's part of the Jesuit tradition, the notion of giving back. They all mention it when you ask what the place meant to them."
- ↑ St. Xavier High School (2006). "Cincinnati St. Xavier High School Varsity Basketball Roster 2006 – 2007". http://www.stxavier.org/s/106/stxavier.aspx?pgid=698. Retrieved July 30 2007.
- ↑ St. Xavier High School. "Tuition and Tuition Assistance". http://www.stxavier.org/s/106/stxavier.aspx?pgid=647. Retrieved 2008-09-23.
|This page uses content from the English Wikipedia. The original article was at St. Xavier High School (Cincinnati). The list of authors can be seen in the page history.|