St. John's Day may refer to:
Feasts celebrating the Nativity of St. John the Baptist:
- January 7, an Eastern Orthodox feast
- June 24, Midsummer Day
- August 29, an Eastern Orthodox feast commemorating his beheading
- September 23
- an Eastern Orthodox feast celebrating his conception
- a Roman Catholic feast celebrating his conception
- Thout 2, a Coptic Orthodox feast
Feasts celebrating John the Apostle:
- December 27, a Roman Catholic feast
- December 27, a Masonic feast
- May 8, an Eastern Orthodox feast
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.