Shlomo Halberstam (1907 - August 2, 2000) (Hebrew: ר' שלמה האלברשטאם), was the Grand Rabbi of Bobov who re-established the Bobover hasidic dynasty in United States after World War II. He was the son of Rabbi Ben Zion Halberstam (1874-1941) of Bobov, who died in the Holocaust.
Halberstam died in summer of 2000, and was succeeded by his son Rabbi Naftali Halberstam (1931-2005).
His teachings were recorded in the book Kerem Shlome.
Rebbes of Bobov
- Rabbi Shlomo Halberstam (The First) (1847 - 1905) grandson of the Sanzer Rebbe, Rabbi Chaim Halberstam
- Rabbi Ben Zion Halberstam (The First) (1874 - 1941)
- Rabbi Shlomo Halberstam (The Second) (1907 - 2000)
- Rabbi Naftali Halberstam (1931 - 2005)
- 5. Rabbi Ben Zion Halberstam (The Second) (b. 1955) son of Rabbi Shlomo Halberstam
- 5. Rabbi Mordechai Dovid Unger (b. 1954) son-in-law of Rabbi Naftali Halberstam
- Rabbi Chaim Halberstam (1793 - 1896)
- Bobowa (in Poland)
- Borough Park, Brooklyn
- Sanz (Hasidic dynasty)
- A video clip of Rabbi Solomon Halberstam
- A Video Clip of Rabbi Solomon Halberstam dancing at his great-granddaughter's wedding
- Rabbi Solomon Halberstam's eyeglasses being auctioned off on eBay
Ben Zion Halberstam (The First)
|Rebbe of Bobov|
| Succeeded by|