Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Shlomo Halberstam (1907 - August 2, 2000) (Hebrew: ר' שלמה האלברשטאם), was the Grand Rabbi of Bobov who re-established the Bobover hasidic dynasty in United States after World War II. He was the son of Rabbi Ben Zion Halberstam (1874-1941) of Bobov, who died in the Holocaust.
Halberstam died in summer of 2000, and was succeeded by his son Rabbi Naftali Halberstam (1931-2005).
His teachings were recorded in the book Kerem Shlome.
Rebbes of Bobov
- Rabbi Shlomo Halberstam (The First) (1847 - 1905) grandson of the Sanzer Rebbe, Rabbi Chaim Halberstam
- Rabbi Ben Zion Halberstam (The First) (1874 - 1941)
- Rabbi Shlomo Halberstam (The Second) (1907 - 2000)
- Rabbi Naftali Halberstam (1931 - 2005)
- 5. Rabbi Ben Zion Halberstam (The Second) (b. 1955) son of Rabbi Shlomo Halberstam
- 5. Rabbi Mordechai Dovid Unger (b. 1954) son-in-law of Rabbi Naftali Halberstam
- Rabbi Chaim Halberstam (1793 - 1896)
- Bobowa (in Poland)
- Borough Park, Brooklyn
- Sanz (Hasidic dynasty)
- A video clip of Rabbi Solomon Halberstam
- A Video Clip of Rabbi Solomon Halberstam dancing at his great-granddaughter's wedding
- Rabbi Solomon Halberstam's eyeglasses being auctioned off on eBay
Ben Zion Halberstam (The First)
|Rebbe of Bobov|
| Succeeded by|