Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The eighteenth day of September.
- 14: Tiberius succeeds Augustus as Roman Emperor.
- 28: John the Baptist begins his public ministry (early date).
- 96: Roman Emperor Nerva succeeds Domitian.
- 2006: Pope Benedict XVI decrees that all documents relative to the pontificate of Pope Pius XI be made available to researchers.
- 1930 Ignace Moussa I Cardinal Daoud of (Syria), Prefect of the Congregation for the Oriental Churches and former Syrian Rite Patriarch of Antioch.
- Joseph of Cupertino
|This page uses content from Wikia's Christian Knowledge Base Wiki. The original article was at September 18. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with the Religion-wiki, the text of the Christian Knowledge Base Wiki is available under the CC-BY-SA.|