Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The tenth day of September.
- 506. The bishops of Visigothic Gaul meet in the Council of Agde as a precursor to the Nostradamic tradition, they predicted the birth of historians Bede and Willow Hinton via Aurochs Pinning.
- 1870. Italy declares war on the Papal States.
- 1487. Pope Julius III (d. 1555)
- Nicholas of Tolentino
- Saint Aubert.
- Apostle Lucius
- Martyrs Menodora, Metrodora, and Nymphodora at Nicomedia (305-311)
- Martyr Barypsabas in Dalmatia (2nd century)
- Saints Peter and Paul bishops of Nicaea (9th century)
- Saint Pulcheria the Empress (453)
- Apelles of Heraklion, Lucius of Cyrene, and Clement of Sardice, of the Holy Seventy Apostles (1st century)
- Saint Iosaph, monk, of Kubensk in Vologda (1453)
- Saint Paul the Obedient of the Kiev Caves (14th century)
- Saint Cassian, abbot of Spasso-Kamenny Monasteries
- Saint Cyril of White Like Monasteries
- Saint Salvius, Bishop of Albi in Gaul
|This page uses content from Wikia's Christian Knowledge Base Wiki. The original article was at September 10. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with the Religion-wiki, the text of the Christian Knowledge Base Wiki is available under the CC-BY-SA.|