Schism(s) may refer to:
- Schism, a division or a split
- A specific schism in Christianity:
- East–West Schism, a split between the Roman Catholic Church and the Eastern Orthodox Church in the eleventh century
- The Western Schism, the split within the Roman Catholic Church from 1378 to 1417
- Photian Schism, a controversy lasting from 863-867 between Eastern and Western Christianity
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.