Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The salat is the daily prayer routine required in Islam. It consists of five separate periods of prayer at these intervals:
- fajr (after dawn but before sunrise)
- zhur (after noon but before the middle of the afternoon)
- asr (after the middle of the afternoon but before sunset)
- maghreb (after sunset but before full darkness)
- isha (after sunset but before sunrise, and preferably before midnight)
|This page uses content from Conservapedia. The original article was at Salat. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. Conservapedia grants a non-exclusive license for you to use any of its content (other than images) on this site, with or without attribution. Read more about Conservapedia copyrights.|