Saint Agnes (291-304), is the patron saint of chastity.
Saint Agnes may also refer to:
- Agnes of Assisi (1197-1253), abbess of the Poor Ladies, feast day November 16
- Agnes of Bohemia (1211-1282), also known as Agnes of Prague, feast day March 2
- Agnes of Montepulciano (1268-1317), feast day April 20
- St. Agnes, Isles of Scilly, England
- St Agnes, Cornwall, England
- St Agnes, Avon, England
- St Agnes Place, a formerly-squatted street in London, England
- Saint Agnes Academy, Houston, Texas
- St. Agnes Academy (Memphis, Tennessee)
- Saint Agnes High School (St. Paul, Minnesota)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.