Robert L. Reymond is a Reformed theologian and Professor of Systematic Theology at Knox Theological Seminary in Fort Lauderdale, FL. He holds B.A., M.A., and Ph. D. degrees from Bob Jones University and is an ordained minister in the Presbyterian Church in America. Prior to taking the chair of Systematic Theology at Knox Theological Seminary he taught at Covenant Theological Seminary for more than twenty years. He has authored numerous articles in theological journals and various reference works, and has written some ten books.
- Contending for the Faith: Lines in the Sand That Strengthen the Church. Christian Focus Publications, 2005. ISBN 1845500458
- The God-Centered Preacher: Developing a Pulpit Ministry Approved by God. Christian Focus Publications, 2004. ISBN 1857928962)
- Paul Missionary Theologian: A Survey of His Missionary Labours and Theology. Christian Focus Publications, 2003. ISBN 1857924975
- A New Systematic Theology Of The Christian Faith. Nelson Reference, 1998. ISBN 0849913179
- ↑ A New Systematic Theology Of The Christian Faith (Nelson Reference, 1998), pp. 488-502.