Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Richard A. Muller is a Reformed Christian theologian and is P. J. Zondervan Professor of Historical Theology at Calvin Theological Seminary in Grand Rapids, MI. He has an M.Div. from Union Theological Seminary, NY (1972) and a Ph.D. from Duke University (1976). Muller is an expert on Reformation theology, especially the life and thought of John Calvin.
|This article is a stub. You can help Religion Wiki by.|
- Christ and the Decree: Christology and Predestination in Reformed Theology from Calvin to Perkins. Baker Academic, 2008.
- Post-Reformation Reformed Dogmatics: The Rise and Development of Reformed Orthodoxy, ca. 1520 to ca. 1725. 4 vols, 2nd edition. Baker Academic, 2003.
- After Calvin: Studies in the Development of a Theological Tradition. Oxford Studies in Historical Theology. Oxford, 2003.
- The Unaccommodated Calvin: Studies in the Foundation of a Theological Tradition. Oxford Studies in Historical Theology. Oxford, 2001.
- Dictionary of Latin and Greek Theological Terms: Drawn Principally from Protestant Scholastic Theology. Baker, 1985; Baker Academic, 1996.