|Regis College (Toronto)|
|Type:||Theology and/or Philosophy Faculty|
|Address & Contact Information|
|Address:||15 St. Mary Street|
|Postal code:||M4Y 2R5|
Regis College (Toronto) is a Jesuit faculty of theology and/or philosophy located in Canada in Toronto, Ontario. It was founded in 1926.
It is a member institution of the Toronto School of Theology (TST). Through this it has ties with other seminaries in Toronto, especially the two other Roman Catholic schools of the federation: St. Augustine's Seminary and the University of St. Michael's College.
Regis College sits proudly and deeply in the traditions of Jesuit spirituality, scholarship and service. Situated in Toronto, one of the world's most multicultural cities, this Jesuit school is located in a highly diverse community. As a result, Regis sees its mission as promoting an integrated spirituality, a faith that does justice, and critical dialogue, all framed by the pursuit of academic excellence. As per all Jesuit institutions, the concepts of finding God in all things and always acting Ad Maiorem Dei Gloriam--for the greater glory of God--underpins the whole enterprise of Regis College.
Regis College offers almost 20 different degrees. They include:
Advanced Degree Programms
- Master of Arts in Theology (M.A.)
- Combined Master of Divinity/Master of Arts in Theology (M.Div./M.A.)
- Master of Theology (Th.M.)
- Doctor of Ministry (D.Min.)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Theology (Ph.D.)
- Doctor of Theology (Th.D.)
Conjoint Basic Degree Programms
- Master of Divinity (M.Div.)
- Master of Theological Studies (M.T.S.)
- Bachelor of Sacred Theology (S.T.B.)
- Licentiate of Sacred Theology (S.T.L.)
- Doctor of Sacred Theology (S.T.D.)
15 St. Mary Street; Toronto, Ontario M4Y 2R5, Canada.
|This page uses content from the English Wikipedia. The original article was at Regis College, University of Toronto. The list of authors can be seen in the page history.|