Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Rabasaris (in the D-R and the Vulgate; Greek: Ραφις) — One of the three officers whom the King of Assyria (Sennacherib) sent from Lachish with a threatening message to Jerusalem (2 Kings 18:17).
- Rabsares (in the D-R and the Vulgate)A prince of Nebuchadnezzar (Jeremiah 39:3,13). While originally translated to be the name of the persons it referred to, Rabsaris is now thought to be the name of an office or rank, not an individual.
- ↑ 4 (2) Kings 18:17 Douay-Rheims Bible and Vulgate, http://www.newadvent.org/bible/2ki018.htm Accessed 30 November 2009.
- ↑ Jeremias (Jeremiah) 39:3,13 Douay-Rheims Bible and Vulgate, http://www.newadvent.org/bible/jer039.htm, Accessed 30 November 2009.
- ↑ Smith, William, Dr "Definition for 'Rabsaris' Smiths Bible Dictionary". www.bible-history.com - Smiths; 1901.
This entry incorporates text from the public domain Easton's Bible Dictionary, originally published in 1897.
|This article related to the Hebrew Bible is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|