Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In the 1970s, the Eberles published a Pornographic publication called Finger, and from 1971 through the mid 1980s, they edited the soft-core pornography magazine L.A. Star. Finger promoted the radical libertarian philosophy of free sexuality and published uncensored and unedited material that was submitted by its readers.
In the 1970s Paul Eberle published children's books including Mr. and Mrs. Pussycat and The World's Worst Poems.
The Eberles published The Politics of Child Abuse (1986), on false allegation of child sexual abuse in the day care sex abuse hysteria in progress in the USA at the time, and in 1993, The Abuse of Innocence, covering the McMartin preschool trial. Alan Dershowitz called the book, The Abuse of Innocence, "... a wake-up call to those who believe that prosecutors and their experts can be trusted to do justice in the emotional context of child abuse."
In 2006, Paul Eberle published a book on the phenomenon of road rage.
- Paul and Shirley Eberle, The Adventures of Mrs. Pussycat, illustrated by Anthony DeRosa, Prentice-Hall (1972) ISBN 0130141429
- Paul and Shirley Eberle, The Politics of Child Abuse (1986) ISBN 0818404159
- Paul and Shirley Eberle, The Abuse of Innocence: The McMartin Preschool Trial (1993) ISBN 0-87975-809-0
- Paul Eberle, Terror on the Highway: Rage on America's Roads (2006) ISBN 1591023793
- Paul Eberle (writing under the pseudonym Swan Egan DeButz), The Collected Poems of Swan Egan DeButz Price, Stern, Sloan...
- ↑ "About Paul Eberle". Moon Mac. http://www.moonmac.com/About_Paul.html. Retrieved 2007-08-21. "Paul Eberle is a published author. At the time Thralawattle was created, Paul, his wife Shirley, and I were working for the Los Angeles Free Press during those interesting years 1966-1970."
- ↑ Laurina, Maria (1988). "Paul and Shirley Eberle: A Strange Pair of Experts". No Status Quo. http://www.nostatusquo.com/ACLU/NudistHallofShame/Eberle.html. Retrieved 2007-08-21. "Paul and Shirley Eberle wrote The Politics of Child Abuse, a book that accuses mothers, mental health professionals, and prosecutors of feeding children stories about sexual abuse. Since the book was published by Lyle Stuart in 1986, the Eberles have been cited as experts in sexual abuse trials. They were featured speakers at a conference of the Victims of Child Abuse Laws, a group formed to protect accused parents."
|This page uses content from the English Wikipedia. The original article was at Paul and Shirley Eberle. The list of authors can be seen in the page history.|