Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Paul Helm is a Calvinist theologian and Teaching Fellow at Regent College in Canada since 2005. Helm is also a professor at Highland Theological College since 2007. He was the J.I. Packer Professor of Theology and Philosophy at Regent College from 2001-2005. Prior to these positions, Helm was Professor of the History and Philosophy of Religion, King's College, London, from 1993-2000. Helm earned his BA and MA from Oxford.
|This article is a stub. You can help Religion Wiki by.|
- Calvin at the Centre. Oxford, 2009.
- Calvin: A Guide for the Perplexed. Guides for the Perplexed. T&T Clark, 2008.
- John Calvin's Ideas. Oxford, 2005; 2006.
- The Divine Revelation: The Basic Issues. Regent College Publishing, 2004.
- Faith with Reason. Oxford, 2003.
- Jonathan Edwards: Philosophical Theologian, with Oliver Crisp. Ashgate, 2003.
- Faith and Reason. Oxford Readers. Oxford, 1999.
- Faith and Understanding'. Reason and Religion. Eerdmans, 1997.
- Eternal God: A Study of God without Time. Oxford, 1997.
- The Providence of God. Contours of Christian Theology. IVP, 1994.
- Paul Helm faculty page
- Helm's Deep (Paul Helm's blog on Philosophical Theology), includes a number of online writings