Paul Helm is a Calvinist theologian and Teaching Fellow at Regent College in Canada since 2005. Helm is also a professor at Highland Theological College since 2007. He was the J.I. Packer Professor of Theology and Philosophy at Regent College from 2001-2005. Prior to these positions, Helm was Professor of the History and Philosophy of Religion, King's College, London, from 1993-2000. Helm earned his BA and MA from Oxford.
|This article is a stub. You can help Religion Wiki by.|
- Calvin at the Centre. Oxford, 2009.
- Calvin: A Guide for the Perplexed. Guides for the Perplexed. T&T Clark, 2008.
- John Calvin's Ideas. Oxford, 2005; 2006.
- The Divine Revelation: The Basic Issues. Regent College Publishing, 2004.
- Faith with Reason. Oxford, 2003.
- Jonathan Edwards: Philosophical Theologian, with Oliver Crisp. Ashgate, 2003.
- Faith and Reason. Oxford Readers. Oxford, 1999.
- Faith and Understanding'. Reason and Religion. Eerdmans, 1997.
- Eternal God: A Study of God without Time. Oxford, 1997.
- The Providence of God. Contours of Christian Theology. IVP, 1994.
- Paul Helm faculty page
- Helm's Deep (Paul Helm's blog on Philosophical Theology), includes a number of online writings