Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Patriarch of Jerusalem may refer to:
- The Greek Orthodox Patriarch of Jerusalem, the primate of the Eastern Orthodox Church in Palestine (1st century AD-present)
- The Armenian Patriarch of Jerusalem, the representative of Oriental Orthodox Churches in Jerusalem, 638-present
- The Latin Patriarch of Jerusalem, the Latin Rite archbishop of the Roman Catholic Church in Jerusalem, 1099-1291 and 1847-present
and, in a broad sense, to:
- The Melkite Patriarch, whose official title is Patriarch of Antioch and All the East, of Alexandria and Jerusalem of the Melkite Greek Catholic Church
- Anglican-German Bishopric in Jerusalem, the joint representative of the German Lutheran and Anglican churches, 1840-1887
- The Anglican Bishop of Jerusalem, the representative of the Anglican Communion in Jerusalem, 1887-present
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
| The Pentarchy|
Rome (42-present) | Constantinople (330-present) | Alexandria (43-692) |
Antioch (37-546) | Jerusalem (33-present)