|Orthodox Metropolitanate of Hong Kong and Southeast Asia|
|Current bishop||Metr. Nektarios|
|Territory||Hong Kong, Philippines, Taiwan, Southeast Asia|
|Liturgical language(s)||English, Greek, other native languages|
|Musical tradition||Byzantine Chant|
The Orthodox Metropolitanate of Hong Kong and Southeast Asia (OMHKSEA), headquartered in Hong Kong, is an eparchy of the Church of Constantinople. Metropolitan Nektarios (Tsilis) of Hong Kong is the ruling bishop of this see which includes Hong Kong, the Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand, Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia and Myanmar.
Between its 1997 establishment and January 8, 2008, this metropolitanate was comprised of the exarchates of Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, the Philippines and Singapore, and was shepherded by Metropolitan Nikitas of Hong Kong.
After his transfer to be the director of the Patriarch Athenagoras Orthodox Institute, the Holy Synod of the Church of Constantinople elected Archimandrite Nektarios (Tsilis) as the next Metropolitan of Hong Kong and Southeast Asia, and essentially divided the metropolis into two separate metropolis'. The Metropolis of Hong Kong and Southeast Asia now encompasses Hong Kong, the Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand, Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia and Myanmar, and the new Holy Metropolis of Singapore encompassing Singapore, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Maldives Islands, Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan and Sri Lanka.
Metropolitan Nektarios was enthroned on March 1, 2008, by Metropolitan Athenagoras of Mexico, Central America, and the Caribbean.
The ruling bishop of the Metropolitanate is Metropolitan Nektarios (Tsilis) of Hong Kong and Southeast Asia.
- Metropolitan Nikitas (Lulias), now director of the Patriarch Athenagoras Orthodox Institute in Berkeley, California, USA.
- Holy Metropolis of Singapore, formed in 2008 by dividing the original territory of the OMHKSEA.
- Archimandrite Lazarus (Moore), missionary in India 1952-1972.
- Archimandrite Philemon (Castro), priest in the Philippines.
- Official Website of the Metropolitanate
- Official Website of the Orthodox Patriarchate of Constantinople
- Translation of the announcement that established the Holy Metropolis of Singapore as separate from the OMHKSEA