Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Old Ohavi Zedek Synagogue|
|U.S. National Register of Historic Places|
[[image:Template:Location map Vermont|235px|Old Ohavi Zedek Synagogue is located in Template:Location map Vermont]]
<div style="position: absolute; z-index: 2; top: Expression error: Unrecognised punctuation character "[".%; left: Expression error: Unexpected < operator.%; height: 0; width: 0; margin: 0; padding: 0;"><div style="position: relative; text-align: center; left: -Expression error: Unrecognised punctuation character "[".px; top: -Expression error: Unrecognised punctuation character "[".px; width: Template:Location map Vermontpx; font-size: Template:Location map Vermontpx;">[[Image:Template:Location map Vermont|Template:Location map VermontxTemplate:Location map Vermontpx|link=|alt=]]
|Location:||Archibald and Hyde Sts., Burlington, Vermont|
|Added to NRHP:||January 31, 1978|
Old Ohavi Zedek Synagogue (Hebrew for "Lovers of Justice") is a historic synagogue building in Burlington, Vermont currently occupied by Congregation Ahavath Gerim.
- ↑ "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2009-03-13. http://www.nr.nps.gov/.
- ↑ The story of the Jewish community of Burlington, Vermont: from early times to 1946, with much about the Jewish community in the state, By Myron Samuelson, 1976
- ↑ Rediscovering Jewish Infrastructure: Update on United States Nineteenth Century Synagogues, Mark W. Gordon, American Jewish History 84.1 (1996) 11-27 
- ↑ http://ahavathgerim.blogspot.com/
- Oldest synagogues in the United States
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Chittenden County, Vermont