Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The twenty-third day of October.
- 4004 BCE: According to James Ussher and many Young Earth Creationists this is the day the universe was created.
- 502: A synod called by Gothic King Theorodic the Great rules that Pope Symmachus (accused of fornication and other crimes) cannot be tried by any human court; rather, Symmachus' judgment was in the hand of God alone.
- 1392: Pope Boniface IX appoints Salamon de Metasia de Sabaduchio, a Jew in Perugia, to the papal household, and grants him papal protection.
- 1925: José Cardinal Freire Falcão, later Archbishop of Brasilia and a member of the College of Cardinals.
- 877: Patriarch Ignatios of Constantinople.
- Saint Giovanni da Capistrano
- Anicius Manlius Severinus Boethius
- Saint Anthony Mary Claret
- Saint Ignatius of Constantinople
|This page uses content from Wikia's Christian Knowledge Base Wiki. The original article was at October 23. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with the Religion-wiki, the text of the Christian Knowledge Base Wiki is available under the CC-BY-SA.|