Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
October is the tenth month of the Gregorian, Julian, and Revised Julian calendars. The month is named after the Latin word octo, meaning "eighth," as it was the eighth month of the Old Roman Calendar. It always has thirty-one days.
- 01 — Protecting Veil of the Theotokos (New Calendarist Eastern Christian).
- 01 (17 Asu) — Singh Sabha Foundation Day (Sikh).
- 02 (16 Mihr) — Jashan-e Mihragan or Mithra Feast (Fasli Zoroastrian).
- 04 — St Francis of Assisi (Western Christian).
- 05 (21 Asu) — Mela Beerh Baba Buddha Ji (Sikh).
- 07 — Annual Meeting of the International Association of Scientologists (Scientology).
- 09 (25 Asu) — Parkash Guru Ramdas Sahib (Sikh).
- 14 (28 Mihr) — Ayathrem or Homing Festival (Fasli Zoroastrian).
- 14 (1 October Julian) — Protecting Veil of the Theotokos (Old Calendarist Eastern Christian).
- 20 (6 Katik) — Gurgadi Guru Granth Sahib (Sikh).
- 21 (7 Katik) — Jotijot Guru Gobind Singh Sahib or Death of Guru Gobind Singh (Sikh).
- 22 (22 Katik) — Khalsa Darbar (Sikh).
- 26 (10 Aban) — Aban Jashan or Water Feast (Fasli Zoroastrian).
- 28 — Milvian Bridge Day (Christian).
- 28 (14 Katik) — Chief Khalsa Diwan Foundation Day and Saka Panja Sahib (Sikh).
- 31 — All Hallows' Eve (Halloween) (Western Christian).
- 31 — Reformation Day (Protestant Christian).
- 31 — Samhain (Pagan).
Preceded by: September
Followed by: November