Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The twenty-first day of November.
- 165 BCE: Judah Maccabee orders the Temple to be cleansed. Jews celebrate this occasion as Hanukkah.
- 1855: Felician Sisters, O.S.F. founded on this day.
- 1964: Pope Paul VI signes the Unitatis Redintegratio (Restoration of Unity), the Second Vatican Council's Decree on Ecumenism.
- Albert of Louvain
- Gelasius I
- Honorius, two saints with this name
- Presentation of the Blessed Virgin
- Rufus of Rome
|This page uses content from Wikia's Christian Knowledge Base Wiki. The original article was at November 21. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with the Religion-wiki, the text of the Christian Knowledge Base Wiki is available under the CC-BY-SA.|