Norman Geisler is a Christian scholar, Christian apologist, and the author/coauthor of over fifty Christian books defending the Christian faith through alleged logic, evidence, and philosophy. He has also authored many scholarly articles and theses on Christian topics. Dr. Geisler has taught at the university and graduate level for over forty years. Geisler's work Baker Encyclopedia of Christan Apologetics has been well received and is considered a systematic and comprehensive work of Christian apologetics.
Dr. Geisler is also known for holding many debates with various scholars, as well as for frequent Christian radio guest appearances. He is considered by many to be a conservative evangelical and signed the 1978 Chicago Statement on Biblical Inerrancy. He holds a B.A. and an M.A. from Wheaton College, a Th.B. from William Tyndale College and a Ph.D. in philosophy from Loyola University. Dr. Geisler presently serves as president of Southern Evangelical Seminary.
- The Battle for the Resurrection: An Interview with Dr. Norman Geisler by Ron Rhodes
- ANY ABSOLUTES? ABSOLUTELY! by Norman L. Geisler
- "I Believe...in the Resurrection of the Flesh by Norman Geisler
- Answering Islam: An Interview with Norman Geisler
- The Mind of Atheism (Real Audio)
- The Post Modern World (Real Audio)
- The Defense of the Faith (Real Audio)
- The Development of the Christian Mind - Augustine (Real Audio)
- The Development of the Christian Mind - Aquinas (Real Audio)
- The Role of the Holy Spirit (Real Audio)
|This page uses content from Theopedia, which favors a Calvinistic/Reform POV. The original article was at Norman Geisler. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with the Religion-wiki, the text of Theopedia is under [Creative Commons 3.0 license]|