Noah may refer to:
- Noah, described in the Bible's Book of Genesis, built an ark to save seven of each clean animal and two of each unclean animal from the Deluge
- Noa, one of the five daughters of Zelophehad
- King Noah, a wicked Nephite king from the Book of Mormon who burned the prophet Abinadi at the stake
- Noah, an early Jaredite king in the Book of Mormon
- Noach (parsha), the second weekly parshah or portion in the annual Jewish cycle of Torah reading
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.