Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The community reveres the Lotus-Sūtra (jp: 法華経 Hokkekyō) as the highest expression of the Buddhist message. In addition, it is actively engaged worldwide in the peace movement. The main practise of Nichiren Buddhism is to chant the Daimoku Nam Myoho Renge Kyo.
Address: 8-7 Shinsen-cho, Shibuya, Tokyo 150-0045, Japan
(In Japanese: 〒1500045 東京都渋谷区神泉町8番7号)
Tel: (03) 3461-9363
Address: Nipponzan Myohoji Buddhist Temple, Willen Road, Willen Lake, Milton Keynes, MK15 0BA, The United Kingdom of Great Britain
Tel. / FAX: +44 (0) 1908 663652
- Dharma Walk a site dedicated to the Nipponzan Myōhōji and its founder, Nichidatsu Fujii
- Pictures of the Milton Keynes Peace Pagoda
- United Nations Department of Public Information Non-Governmental Organization Entry for Nipponzan Myōhōji organization.
- Peace Abbey awards Nipponzan-Myohoji the Courage of Conscience Award
- Facebook Friends of Nipponzan-Myohoji Facebook page
|This Buddhism-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|