- Nazarius (rhetorician) - a Latin rhetorician
- Saint Nazarius (Roman Martyrology) - one of four Roman martyrs who suffered death under Diocletian
- Saint Nazarius (Abbot) - the fourteenth abbot of the monastery of Lérins.
- Nazarius and Celsus - two martyrs whose bodies were discovered by Saint Ambrose
- John Paul Nazarius - a Dominican theologian
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.