Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
National Islamic Front (NIF) is the political organization that controls Sudan.
- National Islamic Front, Sudan Update.
- "The emergence of the National Islamic Front," Encyclopedia Britannica Online.
- "Hearings on Religious Persecution in Sudan: Eric Reeves Prepared Testimony," United States Commission on International Religious Freedom, February 15, 2000. Scroll down for "Oil Development in Sudan: A Chronology."
Articles and commentary
- "Sudan's National Islamic Front, a brief recap," Arabic News, January 26, 1998.
- Dan Connel, "The battle for Sudan's identity," Al-Ahram Weekly, May 11-17, 2000.
- "Bin Laden's Life in Sudan. Into the Development Of Osama's Viewpoints," Jihad Unspun, November 24, 2001. ("Reprinted from London Al-Quds al-Arabi, Translated from Original Arabic Text.")
- Eric Reeves, "Can Peace Ever Be Made with the National Islamic Front?" sudanreeves.org, June 13, 2003.
- Eric Reeves, "Khartoum’s National Islamic Front: A Pattern of Evil," Sudan Tribune, February 25, 2004.
- Eric Reeves, "Obscenities of Bad Faith: The National Islamic Front Scorns the International Community in Darfur, Seeks US Help in Asserting Absolute Primacy of Shari'a in Khartoum," genocidewatch.org, April 16, 2004.