National Islamic Front (NIF) is the political organization that controls Sudan.
- National Islamic Front, Sudan Update.
- "The emergence of the National Islamic Front," Encyclopedia Britannica Online.
- "Hearings on Religious Persecution in Sudan: Eric Reeves Prepared Testimony," United States Commission on International Religious Freedom, February 15, 2000. Scroll down for "Oil Development in Sudan: A Chronology."
Articles and commentary
- "Sudan's National Islamic Front, a brief recap," Arabic News, January 26, 1998.
- Dan Connel, "The battle for Sudan's identity," Al-Ahram Weekly, May 11-17, 2000.
- "Bin Laden's Life in Sudan. Into the Development Of Osama's Viewpoints," Jihad Unspun, November 24, 2001. ("Reprinted from London Al-Quds al-Arabi, Translated from Original Arabic Text.")
- Eric Reeves, "Can Peace Ever Be Made with the National Islamic Front?" sudanreeves.org, June 13, 2003.
- Eric Reeves, "Khartoum’s National Islamic Front: A Pattern of Evil," Sudan Tribune, February 25, 2004.
- Eric Reeves, "Obscenities of Bad Faith: The National Islamic Front Scorns the International Community in Darfur, Seeks US Help in Asserting Absolute Primacy of Shari'a in Khartoum," genocidewatch.org, April 16, 2004.