| My soul doth magnify the Lord unknown|
|align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="3" style="border:1px solid #1F1306; background-color:transparent;"||This page uses content from the English Wikipedia. The original article was at Magnificat. The list of authors can be seen in the page history.|
- My soul doth magnify the Lord,
- and my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Savior,
- for He hath regarded the humility of His handmaiden.
- For behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed.
- For He that is mighty hath done great things to me, and holy is His Name.
- And His Mercy is from generation unto generations upon them that fear Him.
- He hath shewed might in His arm,
- He hath scattered the proud in the conceit of their heart.
- He hath put down the mighty from their seat, and hath exalted the humble.
- He hath filled the hungry with good things, and the rich He hath sent empty away.
- He hath received Israel, His servant,
- being mindful of His mercy,
- as He spoke to our Fathers, Abraham and his seed forever.la:Magnificatsv:Magnificat