Link alphabetical listing (surname) of Mormon Pioneers that played a noteworthy role in the establishment and early history of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. The following is a collection of biographies, diaries, personal histories, etc:
- Boyd K Packer (1924-2015) - Veteran of WWII, Educator and President of the Quorum of Twelve Apostles.
- Zemira Palmer (1831-1880) - 15-year-old soldier in the Mormon Battalion with many adventures posted in his own blog - Zemira Palmer Blog. He was the personal aide of the Battalion Commander and his mother followed also as a camp laundress.
- Hiram Page (1800-1852) - one of the Eight Witnesses of the Book of Mormon and subject of several early revelations to the Prophet Joseph.
- Pvt Robert Pixton (1819-1881) - Private in Co E of the Mormon Battalion, his autobiography details the discover of gold in 1848 at Sutter's Mill.
- Orson W Pratt (1811-1881) - Last surviving member of the original quorum of twelve apostles. He was also a writer, historian, and scientist.
- Parley P Pratt (1807-1857) - LDS Apostle, pioneer and missionary, murdered in 1857 Arkansas.
- Rey L Pratt (1878-1931) - President of the LDS Mexico Mission during the years of the Mormon Colonies and the Pancho Villa Revolt.
- OneGreatFamily.com -Search Mormon Pioneer Records
- early pioneer history records - compiled by Fold3.com