Link alphabetical listing (surname) of Mormon Pioneers that played a noteworthy role in the establishment and early history of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. The following is a collection of biographies, diaries, personal histories, etc:
- Lucy Mack Smith: A Woman of Great Faith - LDS Ensign Nov 1972 - Mother of the Prophet Joseph Smith.
- Sarah McClure (1798-1872) - The McClures were baptized by the 4 missionaries to the indians in 1831 Missouri. She was 8 months pregnant with her first child when the mob forced their family to flee in the cold winter to Illinois.
- Samuel Miles (1826-1910) - kept a detailed journal of his experience in the Mormon Battalion, later he helped settle Washington County, Utah and has a high councilor in that stake.
- Margaret Miller (1841-1921) - 15 year old Danish convert in the ill-fated Martin Handcart Company of 1856 with her family.
- Thomas S Monson - Canadian Mission President, LDS Apostle and 16th President of the LDS Church
- John Murdock (1792-1871) - after the death of his young wife in 1831, he gave his baby twins to Joseph and Emma to raise. John later was a LDS Bishop in both Nauvoo and Salt Lake City and a great missionary and pioneer for the church.
- John R Murdock (1826-1913) - leader of a number of wagon companies into Southern Utah and 1st president of the LDS Beaver Utah Stake.
- Julia Murdock (1831-1880) - surviving twin given to Joseph Smith, Utah pioneer.
- OneGreatFamily.com -Search Mormon Pioneer Records
- early pioneer history records - compiled by Fold3.com