Link alphabetical listing (surname) of Mormon Pioneers that played a noteworthy role in the establishment and early history of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. The following is a collection of biographies, diaries, personal histories, etc:
- Julina Lambson (Smith) (1849-1936) - a leader in The Church, from 1910 to 1921 she was a member of the General Presidency of the Relief Society. The second wife of Joseph F. Smith and the mother of Joseph Fielding Smith, she is the only woman in the history of the LDS Church to have been the wife of a President of the Church and the mother of another church president. She worked as a midwife in the Mormon community and delivered over 1,000 babies.
- Harold B Lee - 11th President of the LDS Church and founding director of church welfare system at a time when half of his community (Pioneer Stake) was unemployed from the Great Depression.
- Anthon H Lund (1844-1921) - only LDS Apostle of the 19th Century born in Europe (Denmark). Later a longtime member of the First Presidency of the Church.
- OneGreatFamily.com -Search Mormon Pioneer Records
- early pioneer history records - compiled by Fold3.com