Link alphabetical listing (surname) of Mormon Pioneers that played a noteworthy role in the establishment and early history of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. The following is a collection of biographies, diaries, personal histories, etc:
- William Wood Hall (1832-1891) - Non-mormon English immigrant that journeyed with his family in the David Cannon 1861 Pioneer Company.
- Emer Harris (1781-1869) - recipient of first bound copy of Book of Mormon. Called to mission in D&C 75:30. Utah pioneer and patriarch.
- Martin Harris (1783-1875) - One of the Three Witnesses, translation scribe, missionary, and primary financier of first edition of Book of Mormon.
- Alonzo A Hinckley (1870-1936) LDS Apostle and first President of the LDS Deseret Stake.
- Bryant S Hinckley (1867-1961) was an American author, religious speaker, civic leader and educator. He served as a prominent mid-level leader in The Church. His books were primarily designed for a Latter-day Saint audience.
- Edwin S Hinckley (1868-1929) a counselor to the president of Brigham Young University. He was a prominent educator and geologist.
- Gordon B Hinckley (1910-2008) - the 15th President and Apostle of the LDS Church.
- Ira Hinckley (1828-1904) Canadian convert, builder of historic Cove Fort. Grandfather of Pres Hinckley.
- OneGreatFamily.com -Search Mormon Pioneer Records
- early pioneer history records - compiled by Fold3.com