Link alphabetical listing (surname) of Mormon Pioneers that played a noteworthy role in the establishment and early history of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. The following is a collection of biographies, diaries, personal histories, etc:
- John Wesley Adair (1820-1903) - Mormon convert from Alabama, Veteran of Mormon Battalion who later helped settle Utah Dixie in 1870 and St Johns, AZ in 1880
- Hazen Aldrich (1797-1873) - first LDS missionary to Lower Canada (1836), ordained first president of the Severty in 1835, After the death of Joseph Smith, Aldrich went on to lead a breakaway sect known as the Brewsterites.
- Lt Col James S Allen (1806-1846) - 1st Commander of the Mormon Battalion.
- James R Allred (1827-1872) - Mormon Battalion veteran who participated in the Tragedy Springs detachment.
- Joseph S Allen (1806-1889) - married daughter of Isaac Morley (1786-1865) and assiste d him with LDS settlements in http://familypedia.wikia.com/wiki/Sanpete_County,_Utah Sanpete County, Utah].
- Isaac Allred (1813-1859) - 1847 leader of Little Pigeon refugee camp, with several sons in the Mormon Battalion and 1856 Handcart rescue.
- Sgt Reddick Allred (1822-1905) - Quartermaster of the Mormon Battalion, 1852 Sandwich Islands Mission, 1856 Handcart Company Rescue Teamster
- George Edward Anderson (1860–1928) - A Village Photographer - early photojournalist of Rural Utah and Mormon History Sites. (Ensign Sep 1973)
- Milo Andrus (1814-1893) led three pioneer wagon trains to Utah, a Bishop in Nauvoo, a Stake President in St. Louis, and later Quorum of the Seventy.
- Caroline Angell (1825-1908) - wrote an interesting chronicle of the family's struggle on their journey from Providence, Rhode Island to Salt Lake City, Utah including their stays in Ohio, Missouri, Nauvoo and Winter Quarters.
- Solomon Angell (1806-1881) - Veteran of Zions Camp, and original member of 1st quorum of Seventy.
- Truman O Angell (1810-1887) - he worked as a carpenter of major contribution for the Kirtland Temple soon after joining the Church, appointed superintendent of joiner work under the Chief Architect of the Nauvoo Temple, designer and Chief Architect for the Salt Lake Temple, Manti Temple, St. George Temple, and Logan Temple in Utah.
- Appolonius - Indian guide for the Mormon Battalion
- OneGreatFamily.com -Search Mormon Pioneer Records
- early pioneer history records - compiled by Fold3.com