Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Mool Mantar (also spelt Mul Mantra) is the most important composition contained within the Sri Guru Granth Sahib; it is the basis of Sikhism. The phrase "Mool mantar" means "Main chant" and as such is an important verse which most Sikhs are very familiar with and which they chant everyday.
This page has links to many audio, video and other links associated with this chant:
- JapjiSahib.mp3 - Download 1.826M or Play 15.34 min
- Audio & Written Display from AllaboutSikhs.com
- Mool Mantar Recitation
- Sant Singh Maskeen - Mool Mantar Gurbani Vichar
- Darshan Singh (Dhakki Sahib Wale) - Taksali Nitnem - Japjee Sahib
- Harbans Singh (Jagadhari Wale) - Nitnem - Japji Sahib
- Jarnail Singh - Damdami Taksal Nitnem - Sri Jap Ji Sahib
- Rajnarind Kaur - Bani Pro 1
- Dya Singh (Australia) - Khalsa 300 Years - Mool Mantr
- Silinder Pardesi - Mittar Pyare Noo - Mool Muntar
- Mangal Dhillon - Khalsa - Mool Mantra
- 50 Glorious Years of Recorded Shabads Volume I - Mul Mantar - Tejpal Singh & Surinder Singh
|These are the Popular Banis of Sikhism|