Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mohammad-Ali Ramin (born 1954 in Dezful, Iran) is an Iranian political analyst, and the head of a self-made group called "Nuclei of Sacrificers for Velayat". He was student in Germany and in those years was a very active and provocative against Sunni Muslims and Semites. Ramin has no responsibilities or influence in the Islamic Republic of Iran but is famous for his extreme views in recent years against Jews, especially after a Financial Times interview with him. Before that, he was unknown.
Ramin heads the Society for Defending the Rights of Muslim Minorities in the West. He established a network of small groups called Nuclei of Sacrificers for Velayat, which has been considered by western countries as a "terrorist organization".
According to Aftab News, Ramin was the one who initiated the idea of "relocation of Israel" and also the idea that "Holocaust is a myth". He himself accepted the full responsibility of this action, as Aftab News reported. In an interview with Financial Times, Ramin stated that he has also initiated the "Holocaust commission" and he is the founder of the Conference on Holocaust in Tehran.
Ramin suggested that Ahmadinejad establish a committee for clarifying the "real extent" of the Holocaust.
Following his ideas and suggestions about Holocaust, President Ahmadinejad appointed him as his advisor.
He holds a degree in Mechanical Engineering. Ramin studied and lived for decades in Germany and speaks fluently German. He was also the founder of "Islamische Gemeinschaft in Clausthal e.V.".
- On Jews: "Historically, there are many accusations against the Jews. For example, it was said that they were the source for such deadly diseases as the plague and typhus. This is because the Jews are very filthy people. For a time people also said that they poisoned water wells belonging to Christians and thus killed them".
- On the West: "When the Islamic Revolution of Iran succeeded and attracted many people around the world, including Christians, the AIDS epidemic came about, and fear again overtook the world. After the September 11 attacks, the deadly epidemic broke out, which was destroyed when the U.S. invaded Afghanistan. On the eve of the invasion of Iran, the SARS (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome) illness broke out, but disappeared after the invasion"
- Template:Fa icon (English) Mohammad-Ali Ramin's weblog
- Template:Fa icon An interview with Mohammad-Ali Ramin (Baztab news 2006)
- (German) youtube-video: Interview with Mohammad-Ali Ramin in Tehran, summer 2007, on his views on the US/Israeli military threat against Iran and his hope to die fighting against this evil enemyfa:محمد علی رامین