Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mizpah or Miz'peh ("watch-tower; the look-out") may refer to:
- one of several places in ancient Israel:
- Mizpah in Benjamin, a city near Jerusalem
- Mizpah in Gilead (Genesis), the place where Laban overtook Jacob on his return to Canaan
- Mizpah in Gilead (Judges), a town where Jephthah resided, possibly identical to the above
- Mizpah in Gilead (Joshua), a region at the foot of Mount Hermon inhabited by Hivites
- Mizpah (Moab), a town to which David removed his parents for safety during his persecution by Saul
- Mizpah (Judah), a city of Judah (Joshua 15:38), in the district of the Shephelah or maritime lowland
- Mizpah, Minnesota, a town in the United States
- Mizpah Congregation, a Jewish congregation in Chattanooga, Tennessee founded in 1866
- Mizpah (emotional bond), an emotional bond between people who are separated
- Mizpah (steamboat), later converted to a diesel tug which ran on Puget Sound
- Mizpah Mine, the leading producer in the Tonopah, Nevada mining district
- USS Mizpah, a United States Navy patrol yacht converted from a private vessel of the same name in 1942
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.