Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mina may refer to:
- Mina, Nuevo León, a municipality in Nuevo León, Mexico
- Mina, Iloilo, a municipality in Iloilo, Philippines
- Mina, Saudi Arabia
- Mina, California
- Mina, Nevada
- Mina, New York
- Mina, Portugal, a parish in Amadora, Portugal
Languages and peoples
- Mina language (Cameroon), a language in Africa
- Meenas or Mina, a caste and community in Rajasthan, India
- Gen language or Mina, the language of the Mina people
- Mina (singer) (born 1940), Italian singer
- Menes or Mina (fl. c. 3100 BCE), legendary Egyptian ruler
- Saint Menas or St. Mina (fl. 3rd century CE), Coptic religious leader
- Shim Mina or Mina (born 1972), Korean singer
- Mina Harker is the main protagonist, and heroine in Bram Stoker's horror novel Dracula.
- Mina (Dragonlance), a herald of the One God in Dragonlance
- Minako Aino or Mina, Sailor Venus in Sailor Moon
- Mina (given name), a given name (and list of people and characters with that name)
- Mina (surname), a surname (and list of people with that name)
- Mina (unit), a unit of weight
- Mina (TV series), a Korean drama
- Mina (drum), a Venezuelan drum
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.