|Styles of |
Michael Petros III Kasparian
|Reference style||His Beatitude|
|Spoken style||Your Beatitude|
|Posthumous style||Not Applicable|
Kasbarian was a member of the Order of St. Antoine.
During his time at Bzommar there was not a church. All the big events took place at Kreim. He limited all outside activities, focusing on the Seat and its responsibilities. He began construction on the monk’s church at Bzommar in 1761 completing it in 1771. He worked diligently on expanding the convent at Bzommar, becoming the largest construction area on the mountain.
Michael Petro III found the need for missionaries to carry the message to neighboring countries. Missionaries that served the patriarch were not typically members of the St. Antoine Order as the Order desired to raise up those who would become patriarchs rather than teach missionaries.
- Armenian Catholicos of Cilicia
- List of Armenian Catholic Patriarchs of Cilicia
- Armenian Patriarchs of Constantinople
- Armenian Patriarchs of Jerusalem
- Armenian Catholic Church
- Armenian Catholic Church Australian Community
- St. Gregory The Illuminator Armenian Catholic Church – Canadian Community
- The Holy See - Vatican City
- ↑ Michael Petros III Kasparian. (2008, September 12). In The Armenian Catholic Hierarchy. Retrieved 14:30, September 12, 2008, from http://www.armeniancatholic.org/inside.php?lang=en&page_id=2313
Hagop Petros II Hovsepian
|Patriarch Catholicos of Cilicia|
| Succeeded by|
Basile Petros IV Avkadian